The pages and Social Media accounts – Website www.sarawakenergy.com, Facebook www.facebook.com/SarawakEnergy..., Twitter/X https://twitter.com/1SarawakEn... and LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/saraw... - belong to Sarawak Energy Berhad (herein also known as “Sarawak Energy” or "our" or “us” or “we”).
We support Facebook, Twitter/X and LinkedIn’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and Rules of Engagement. Please review the aforesaid guidelines and the community standards before engaging. We reserve the right to amend this TOU, the PP and any content of this page without prior notification.
We ask that all users observe and respect the following:
- By posting to Sarawak Energy’s Social Media pages, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload.
- You acknowledge and commit to ensuring the truthfulness, accuracy, and the non-misleading nature of your post(s).
- You shall ensure that all contributions are made in good faith, and you possess the rightful authority to share such content/material.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the monitoring of all user-generated content.
- Sarawak Energy shall not be made liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Social Media pages.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all copyrights in our website and Social Media pages (including text, graphics, logos, icons, videos and sound recordings) is owned or licensed to Sarawak Energy and shall be protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
- Among others, you agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading, or deceptive comments.
- Materials in which you do not own the intellectual property rights or have the right to reproduce/upload or trademarked materials or materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party’s right of publicity.
- Any photographs or comments depicting unsafe practices, offensive behaviour, profanity, personal attacks, defamatory content; and/or statements that encourage/promote unlawful activities or have the potential of bringing any negative impact(s) to a specific person, organisation or the community at large.
- Content attempting to impersonate any individual, including but not limited to, our customer(s), client(s), employee(s) or other community member(s).
- Content that is subject to internal investigation or that refers to or otherwise relates to any ongoing litigation matter(s) or investigation(s) involving us.
Our page administrators reserve the right to: refrain from posting, and/or remove any tags, comments or users at any time for any reason. We disclaim any liability for the consequences arising from: (i) the use of any information on or made available to our Social Media pages; and (ii) user’s access to any external/3rd party link(s).
To contact us, call our Customer Care Centre at 1300-88-3111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.