SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE FOR WORKING NEAR TO SUBSTATIONS
TRAINING CODE :
The aim is to educate SESCO staff and contractors on Occupational, Safety and Health subjects and Safety Awareness aspects working (within or near SESCo's electrical systems) / Substation / HV Overheadline / Power Station.
- Substation Layout and Equipment
- SEB/SESCO’ s Electrical Safety Rules for work on High Voltage Equipment
- Electricity Rules, 1999
- Electrical Injuries & Shock Occurrences
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994
- Factories and Machinery (Building Operations and Work of Engineering Construction) (Safety) Regulations, 1986
- Relevant SEB/SESCO Contract Specifications on 33 kV and 11 kV Substations
- Field Study to Substations - Familiarization of Equipment and Safety Precautions
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions and field studies.
TARGET GROUPS :
Personnel with little electrical knowledge who are required to work near electrical systems such as substations.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Then Jung Seng
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :