SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE FOR WORKING NEAR TO ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
TRAINING CODE :
The aim is to educate SESCO staff and contractors on Occupational, Safety and Health subjects and Safety Awareness aspects working (within or near SESCo's electrical systems) / Substation / HV Overheadline / Power Station.
- Related Terminology
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994
- Electrical Injuries & Shock Occurrences
- General Provision
- General Precautions (High & Low Voltage Systems)
- Road & Fire Safety Awareness
- Factories and Machinery (Building Operations and Work of Engineering Construction) (Safety) Regulations, 1986
- Identification of Various Distribution Systems and Requirements
- Adherence to Various Electrical Statutory Requirements
- Requirements of Relevant SESCo Contract Specifications
- Site Visit to Substations - Familiarisation of Equipment and Safety Precautions
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions and field studies.
TARGET GROUPS :
Personnel with little electrical knowledge who are required to work near electrical systems such as substations and overhead lines.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Soh Su Ling
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :