SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE FOR WORKING NEAR 33/11KV OVERHEAD LINES
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with knowledge on the safety requirements and work procedures in order to avoid danger while working on 33/11kV poles in accordance with OSHA 1994, the Electricity Rules 1999 and SESCo's Electrical Safety Rules.
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994
- SESCo's Electrical Safety Rules
- Identification of 33/11kV/415kV Structures
- Safe Working Clearances
- Requirements for the Use of Ladders
- Electrical Shock Treatment & Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Pole Top Rescue
Conveyed through lectures and practical demonstrations.
TARGET GROUPS :
Personnel working in the vicinity of 33/11kV Overhead Lines.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Tang Tung Hu
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :