FIRST AID REFRESHER COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide and update participants with current knowledge and techniques of first aid treatment in order to prepare them to sit for the first Aid examination conducted by St. John Ambulance with the objective of having their First Aid Certificates renewed.
- First Aid Concept
- Rescue Scene Management
- Examination Of Casualty
- Principles Of Resuscitation And Adult Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Treatment For Shock
- Treatment Of Various Types Of Wounds & Bleeding
- Treatment Of Impaired Consciousness
- Treatment Of Bone, Joint & Muscle Injuries
- Treatment For Various Types Of Industrial Poisoning
- Treatment Of Severe Burns & Scald
- Bites & Stings
- Treatment For Heatstroke
- Transportation & Handling Of Casualties
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Those who seek to renew their First Aid certificates.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Maurice Untai Britten
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :