MICROSOFT WORD COURSE - MODULE 3
TRAINING CODE :
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to use advanced features of Microsoft Word.
- Using Advanced Features
- Insert a Field, Create, Apply, and Edit Macros
- Create and Modify Form and Form Control
- Use Advanced Text Alignment Features with Graphics
- Customize Toolbars
- Collaborating with Workgroups
- Insert Comments and Help Protect Documents
- Create Multiple Versions of a Document and Track Changes to a Document
- Set Default File Location for Workgroup Templates
- Round Trip Documents from Html
Conveyed through lectures, exercises, demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Clerical personnel involved in word-processing and producing report. Must have good knowledge of Words.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Siaw Shin Cheong
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :