MICROSOFT WORD COURSE - MODULE 2
TRAINING CODE :
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to use advanced features of the software like editing tools, creating and formatting tables, using reference tools and mail merging.
- Using Tables
- Embed Worksheets and Perform Calculations in a Table
- Link Microsoft Excel Data as a Table
- Working with Pictures and Charts
- Add, Edit and Delete Bitmap Graphics
- Create and Modify Charts
- Working with Documents
- Create and Modify Page Borders
- Use Bookmarks, Footnotes and Endnotes
- Create Watermarks, Cross-Reference, Index and a Table of Contents
- Work with Master Documents and Subdocuments
- Using Mail Merge
Conveyed through lectures, exercises, demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Personnel involved in word processing and producing reports. Must have basic knowledge of Word.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Siaw Shin Cheong
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :