MICROSOFT WORD COURSE - MODULE 1
TRAINING CODE :
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to use various features of the software for word processing.
- Working with Text
- Use the Undo, Redo and Repeat Commands
- Apply Font Formats
- Use the Spelling, Grammar and Thesaurus Command
- Insert Page Breaks
- Working with Paragraphs
- Text Alignment, Bullets and Numbering
- Set Characters, Line and Paragraph Spacing Options
- Apply Borders and Shading to Paragraph
- Use Indentation Options
- Working with Documents
- Printing, Editing and Preview a Document
- Paging and Setting Page Orientation
- Managing Files
Conveyed through lectures, exercises, demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Personnel involved in word processing and producing reports.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Siaw Shin Cheong
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :