WIREMAN GRADE ONE COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge both in term of theory and practical in order to prepare them for the Wireman Grade One examination conducted under Electrical Inspectorate Unit (EIU).
- Occupational Safety and Health Acts
- Electricity Ordinance/Rules
- Three phase power system
- Transformer (Simple calculation concerning power, turn ration, voltage and current)
- Cable Sizing
- Protection against overcurrent and earth fault
- Types of wiring system
- Types of motor
- Protection against electric shock
- Termination and joints
- Practical on the construction of three phase wiring installation including motor starting circuit
Conveyed through lectures and practical.
TARGET GROUPS :
- Electrician intending to sit for Wireman Grade One examination.
- As required by EIU.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :