SWITCHING REQUIREMENTS FOR RURAL POWER STATIONS COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge on switching procedures and safety requirements in rural power stations.
- SESCo's Electrical Safety Rules
- Street Lighting & Low Voltage Distribution Practices
- Safety Requirements of Overhead Lines Distribution Systems
- Safety Requirements of Underground Cables
- Major Electrical Equipment in Rural Power Stations
- Electrical Protection Schemes
- Synchronisation & Parallel Operation of Generators
- System Requirements in SESCo's Power Systems
- Switching Requirements in Power Stations
Conveyed through lectures, worksheets, practical demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Switching personnel in rural power stations intending to apply for switching certificate.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Chai Miaw Sui
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :