LOW VOLTAGE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND SWITCHING REQUIREMENTS COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to create a better understanding for electricians and operators on SESCo's low voltage distribution system, knowledge on the procedures and safety requirements of low voltage switching.
- Statutory Requirements
- SEB/SESCo Safety Rule
- Measuring Instruments
- SEB/SESCo Transmission and Distribution System
- Overhead Lines & Underground Cables Jumpers/Tails Connection
- The Requirement of Earthing Equipment for LV Overhead Lines.
- General Stand-by Service
- Pre-arranged Shutdown Practices
- Treatment For Electric Shock
- Low Voltage Switching at Distribution Pillar.
- Earthing For Distribution Pillar.
- Usage of Test equipment/ Pillar Testing and Measurement.
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions, practical demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Electricians and operators with at least 1 year experience.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Soh Su Ling / External Trainer
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :