INTRODUCTORY COURSE ON SESCO POWER SYSTEM MODULE : 4 - HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with knowledge on the fundamental principles of installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of high voltage equipment and systems employed by SESCo.
- Safety Rules on the Operation of Substation Switchgear and Transformers
- Operation and Functions of Switchgear
- Procedures for Repair and Maintenance of Substation Equipment
- Testing Requirements
- High Voltage Fault and Preventive Measures (Switchgear and Transformer)
- Distribution Networks, System Planning and Design
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Engineers and engineering assistants.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Then Jung Seng
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :