INTRODUCTORY COURSE ON SESCO POWER SYSTEM MODULE : 3 - GENERATORS AND PROTECTION
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge on the fundamental principles of installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of generators and protection systems employed by SESCo.
- Operations and Functions of Generating Sets
- Procedures for Parallel Operation of Generators
- Common Faults, Trouble - Shooting and Preventive Measures
- Types of Protective Relays and Their Operation
- Protection Schemes and how They Operate
- Protection of the Various Components of the Power System
- Fault Level Calculations
- Relay Settings
- Grading of Relays
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Engineers and engineering assistants.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Soh Su Ling
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :