INTRODUCTORY COURSE ON SESCO POWER SYSTEM MODULE : 2 - CABLE AND LINES
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with an understanding of the fundamental principles of installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of underground cables and overhead lines works as practised by SESCo.
- Safety Requirements in Underground Cable Works
- Design of High and Low Voltage Power Cables
- Underground Cable Laying Practices
- Cable Preparation
- Common Faults and Preventive Measures in Termination and Jointing Methods
- Stress Control in Polymeric Joints and Terminations
- Overhead Lines Safety Requirements
- Overhead Lines Installation Standards
- Pole-Top Rescue Procedures
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Engineers and engineering assistants.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :