INTRODUCTORY COURSE ON SESCO POWER SYSTEM MODULE: 1 - STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge on the various rules, regulations and laws adopted by SESCo.
- Occupational Safety & Health Act, 1994
- SESCo's Electrical Safety Rules
- The Electricity Ordinance (Revised 2002)
- The Electricity Rules, 1999
- Electrical Installations in High Rise Buildings
- Requirements of IEE 16th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Sizing of Conductors
- Inspection of Consumer Premises
- General Protection and Requirements
- Purchasing Principles & Practices
- Requirements for Registration of Engineers under the Registration of Engineers Act,1967
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Engineers and engineering assistants.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Maurice Untai Britten
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :