INTERNAL WIRING TESTING COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to upgrade the participants' theoretical and practical knowledge on the technical requirements of internal wiring testing and to prepare the participants for the Electrical Installation Contractor Testing Authorisation Examination (EICTAE).
- Low Voltage Requirements in SESCo's Electrical Safety Rules (Revised 1999)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994 - Duties of Employees and Employers
- Single Line Drawing
- Electric Shock Treatment
- Demonstration on Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Sizing of Conductors
- Earthing Requirements
- IEE Wiring Regulations 16th Edition on Testing Requirements
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
- Technical personnel intending to apply for Electrical Installation Contractor
- Testing Authorisation under the Electricity Rules 1999.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Then Jung Seng
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :