ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS FOR NON-TECHNICAL PERSONNEL COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the non-technical personnel especially front counter personnel with basic knowledge on the fundamentals of electrical power systems and installations within SESCo, to enable them to answer customers' inquiries.
- Overview of the SESCo's Power System
- Basic Electrical Terminology
- Current, Voltage
- Power, Power Factor, kWh
- Identification of Basic Electrical Equipment and Wiring Installations
- Tariff Calculation for Various Class of Customers
- Load Consumption for Appliances and Calculation of Energy Cost
- Safety Requirements of Electrical Installations and Appliances
- Earthing of Installations
- Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs) by Customers
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions and field study.
TARGET GROUPS :
Non-technical personnel, especially front liners.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Chai Miaw Sui
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :