CHARGEMAN L3 COURSE-GENERATORS & SYNCHRONISING
This course aims to provide the participants with theoretical and practical training on generator operation and synchronising and to prepare the participants for the Chargeman L3 examination.
- Statutory & Safety Requirements
- Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994
- Factories & Machinery Act 1967
- Workplace Hazards
- Generators & Power System Operation
- Synchronous Generators
- Electrical Auxiliaries
- Synchronising & Parallel Operation of Generators
- Generator Protection
- System Consideration
- Identification & Servicing of Generator Major Components
- Synchronising & Parallel Running of Generators
Conveyed through lectures, practical demonstrations and hands-on practice sessions.
Technical personnel intending to apply for Chargeman L3 certification.
Chai Miaw Sui
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS: