CHARGEMAN L2 OVERHEAD LINES COURSE
This course aims to upgrade the lineman’s knowledge on the requirements for low voltage overhead lines based on OSHA 1994, Electricity Ordinance and Rules, SESCo’s Overhead Lines Manual and Safety Rules.
- Overview of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994
- The Electricity Rules, 1999 and SESCo’s Electrical Safety Rules
- Overhead Construction and Design Manual
- Construction Codes, Poles & Structures, Stays, LT Pole-Top Constructions
- Attachments & Assemblies, Services, Earthing & Bonding
- HT/LT Mains Configuration
- Sag Tables, Clearances
- Lines Shutdown Procedures
- Local Earthing
- Pole Top Rescue
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions, practical demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
Linesman with at least 2 years working experience intending to apply for Chargeman L2 Certification.
Hollis Micky Langgi
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS: