CHARGEMAN L2 OVERHEAD LINES COURSE
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
This course aims to upgrade the linesman'sknowledge on the requirements for low voltage overhead lines based on OSHA 2022, Electricity Ordinance and Rules, Sarawak Energy's Overhead Lines Manual and Safety Rules.
- Overview of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, 2022
- The Electricity Rules, 1999 and Sarawak Energy Electrical Safety Rules
- Overhead Construction and Design Manual
- Construction Codes, Poles & Structures, Stays, LT Pole-Top Constructions
- Attachments & Assemblies, Services, Earthing & Bonding
- HT/LT Mains Configuration
- Sag Tables, Clearances
- Lines Shutdown Procedures
- Local Earthing
- Pole Top Rescue
Blended learning: Self-study, online lecturing, focused group discussion, assignment, practical.
TARGET GROUPS :
Linesman with at least 2 years' working experience intending to apply for Chargeman L2 Certification.
LEARNING TYPE :