CHARGEMAN L1 COURSE MODULE 3
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge on the requirements of IEE 16th Edition Wiring Regulations and to prepare the participants for the Chargeman L1 examination.
- Working Principal
- Types, sizes, maintenance and charging system
- Main Switchboard Equipment Checking
- Earthing System, OCB, Switchboard Auxiliaries, Switching Tripping Equipment, Partition, Relay and Pilot Wiring, etc.
- Construction, Types, Application, Differences between types of transformer
- Function of important parts in a transformer
- Overhauling, Testing and Commissioning
- Motor and Controlling Equipment
- Types of motor, application, differences and ways of operation
- Maintenance, fault detection and repair
- Starter including protection characteristics
- Practical on Motor and Controlling Equipment
- Practical on Main Switchboard Equipment Checking
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions and practical demonstrations.
TARGET GROUPS :
Technical personnel intending to apply for Chargeman L1 certificate.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Chai Miaw Sui / External Trainer
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :