CHARGEMAN L1 COURSE MODULE 1
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with the knowledge of statutory requirements, electrical terminology and fire fighting equipment and to prepare the participants for the Chargeman L1 examination.
- Electricity Ordinance
- The Electricity Rules, 1999
- Fire Fighting System
- Electrical Basic
- Scope, Objective And Fundamental Requirements For Safety
- (IEE Wiring Regulation 16th Edition)
- General Requirements For Earthing And Bonding
- Isolation And Switching
- Protection Against Electric Shock
- Inspection And Testing
- Overcurrent And Earth Fault Protection
- Sizing Of Conductors
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions and practical demonstrations.
TARGET GROUPS :
Technical personnel intending to apply for Chargeman L1 certificate.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Tan Hiok Wee / External Trainer
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :