CHARGEMAN H2 OVERHEAD LINES COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to upgrade the participants' knowledge and skills to enable compliance with the requirements for high voltage overhead lines based on OSHA 1994, Electricity Ordinance and Rules, SESCo's Overhead Line Design and Construction Manual and Safety Rules.
- The Construction and Design of Power Cables up to 33kV
- Jointing and Termination Instruction for Underground Cables
- Common Faults and Preventive Measures in Cable Termination and Jointing Methods
- Electricity Rules, 1999
- Safety Rules For Work On High Voltage Equipment
- Local Earthing
- Pre-arranged Shutdown Work Practices
- Overhead Manual / Standard Practices
- Poles & Structures
- HT Constructions
- Sag Table
- Pole-mounted Plant
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions, practical demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Overhead lines project supervisors with at least 4 years working experience intending to apply for Chargeman H2 Certification.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Hollis Micky Langgi
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :