CHARGEMAN H1 COURSE MODULE 3
COURSE CODE :
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
This course aims to prepare participants for the EIU Chargeman H1 exam by providing them with knowledge of Power Transformers, Voltage Regulating Devices and Earthing for 11kV distribution systems.
- Overview of HV Transformers
- Design and Operation of Power Transformer
- Phase Shifting Transformer
- Voltage Control and Power Factor Correction Devices
- HV Capacitor Bank, SVC and Reactors
- Voltage Regulator
- 11kV Consumer Installation
Blended learning: Self-study, online lecturing, focused group discussion, assignment.
TARGET GROUPS :
Intended for technical personnel who hold a Chargeman L1 certificate and intend to apply for a Chargeman H1 certificate.
LEARNING TYPE :