33KV SWITCHING REQUIREMENTS COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with knowledge and skills on the operation and switching procedures of 33kV switchgear and isolators. This course also serves as the qualifying assessment for the application of SESCo's 33kV switching authorisation.
- System Overview
- 33kV Substation Layout and Equipment
- Function / Design of Various Equipment
- Protective Systems for 33kV Equipment
- Labeling / Nomenclature of Switchgear
- Control Panel Alarms and Layout
- Safety Precautions
- Blackout Restoration Procedures
- Communications and SCADA Equipment
- Trouble-shooting Techniques
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions, practical demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
11kV Switching personnel intending to apply for the 33kV switching authorisation.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Yanny Farida Binti Abdul Kadir
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :