132/275KV SWITCHING REQUIREMENTS COURSE
TRAINING CODE :
This course aims to provide the participants with knowledge and skills on the operation and switching procedures of 132kV/275kV switchgear and isolators. This course also serves as the qualifying assessment for the application of SESCo's 132kV/275kV switching authorisation.
- System Overview
- 132/275kV Substation Layout and Equipment
- Function/Design of Various Equipment
- Protective System for 132/275kV Equipment
- Labeling/Nomenclature of Switchgear
- Control Panel Alarms and Layout
- Safety Designs on 132/275kV Substation
- Total Blackout Restoration Procedures
- Communication and SCADA Equipment (Basic)
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Synchronisation of System
- Practical Training
Conveyed through lectures, group discussions, practical demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions.
TARGET GROUPS :
Switching personnel intending to apply for the 132/275kV switching authorisation.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
Dayang Aiza Azifa Binti Abang Jemat
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :