EFFECTIVE SUPERVISION AT WORK (MRS MANAGEMENT)
TRAINING CODE :
To understand the responsibilities and functions of supervision and learn the 2 behavioural skills of supervisory leadership and how to use them at today’s challenging workplace.
- Responsibilities Of Supervision
- Leadership Style Diagnosis
- Leadership in Supervision
- Monitoring Work Performance & Non Compliance
- Facilitating Staff Performance
- Supervising Difficult Workers
- Supervisor’s Role in Building a Motivated
Conveyed through lectures, workshop styles, role plays, activity, using the Integrative Learning System (ILS).
TARGET GROUPS :
Manager, Executives, Supervisor and line leaders whose responsibilities.
LEADER / COORDINATOR :
External Trainer / Consultant
OPTIMAL NO OF PARTICIPANTS :