SARAWAK ENERGY LEADING WOMAN NETWORK
The Sarawak Energy Leading Women Network (SELWN) is a professional networking and engagement platform for women employees of the Sarawak Energy Group. Officially launched on 30 November 2017, the primary objectives of SELWN formation is to develop and empower women leaders through talent management programmes, professional networking and continuous learning.
SELWN is focused on:
- Diversity and inclusiveness
- Equal opportunities
- Competency and meritocracy
The formation of SELWN is in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal No. 5 – Gender Equality and the Malaysia target of achieving 30% women workforce across the organisation.
VISION AND MISSION OF SELWN
- To position Sarawak Energy as a brand, partner and employer of choice for women.
- To attract, develop, inspire, maintain passion, cultivate confidence and professionalism
- To retain female professional talent towards delivery of a high performance organisation; and
- To facilitate more participation of women in decision-making positions through talent management programmes and professional networking
SEWLN COUNCIL MEMBERS
The Council is responsible for policy decisions and direction of SELWN.
SELWN OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED ON 30 NOVEMBER 2017
The Sarawak Energy Leading Women Network (SELWN) was launched by the Group Chief Executive Officer Sharbini Suhaili during the company’s annual leadership conference.
ENGAGEMENT AND NETWORKING
With Sarawak’s Minister of Welfare, Community Wellbeing, Women, Family and Childhood Development and other women NGOS