Sarawak Energy Internship Programme offers students in their final year of tertiary education (university, college, or polytechnic) the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience.
- Provide students with opportunities to gain work experience and apply specific technical skills and/or knowledge learnt in universities to meet their curricular requirements
- Ensure youths are employment-ready by creating linkages between education, training and work through capability building
- Identify talents for recruitment into Sarawak Energy’s competitive graduate talent pool
- Part of Sarawak Energy’s Integrated Workforce Planning (IWP) resourcing strategy to assist in the delivery of business priorities
We invite eligible and qualified students to apply.
- Engineering [click for details]
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Business Studies
- Full-time students
- Possess at least a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.30 or equivalent
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a graduate programme (Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree or equivalent) at the time of application.
How to Apply:
All applicants must include the following documents in their applications:
- Internship letter from university/college/polytechnic
- Reply form from university/college/polytechnic
- Updated resume
- Relevant certificates with latest CGPA results
- One photocopy of MyKad
Interested applicants must apply and submit their applications under our Careers section > Available Vacancies > Sarawak Energy Internship Program.
Please note that internship placements are based on business needs and limited slots are available every year.
Sarawak Energy does not provide accommodation. All expenses will be borne by the respective students. However, you will be entitled to receive an allowance.