Sarawak Energy Internship Programme offers students in their final year of tertiary education (university, college, or polytechnic) the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience.
- Develop work-related skills and experience required for the business environment
- Create valuable networks and contacts for professional development
- Enhance general business understanding
- Attract the best talents to pursue a career with Sarawak Energy
We invite eligible and qualified students to apply.
Areas of Interest:
- Engineering [click for details]
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Business Studies
- Full-time students
- Possess at least a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0
- Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a graduate programme (Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master's Degree or equivalent) at the time of application.
How to Apply:
All applicants must include the following documents in their applications:
- Internship letter from university/college/polytechnic
- Updated resume
- Relevant certificates with latest CGPA results
- One photocopy of MyKad
These documents must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three months before the proposed start date to ensure smooth preparation of placement.
Please note that internship placements are based on business needs and limited slots are available every year.
Sarawak Energy does not provide accommodation. All expenses will be borne by the respective students. However, you will be entitled to receive an allowance.